16 Mar 2011

Air Transport 2

The air transport process further explained - one step deeper into the process

The export / outgoing shipments are received from the customer / forwarder at landside and prepared and consolidated for flight:




Menzies cargo handling




Then the consolidated cargo is moved in ULD’s or bulk to airside and loaded in the aircraft for transport to the airport of destination:


See a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and UK aviation industry aircraft loading instruction video on safety in the balance here on CargoHub.nl.




 Menzies ground handling




The incoming / import cargo is broken down again at landside and first the documents and then the shipments are handed over to the customer / forwarder:





I invite all of you in the industry to contact me for corrections or additions, 
and who are new in the business to question me 
in order to improve the information on this site! 


 
go back to: Air Transport       >>>
move on to the next process step: Forwarding in     >>>









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aԁmiring the timе and effort you put into
yοuг site and detailed information you present.

It's grеаt to cοmе acгoss
a blοg еveгу οnce in a
while that іsn't the ѕame old rehаshed іnformation.
Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm аddіng уour RSS fееԁs to my Google
account.

My site ... bb ()

Anonymous said...

Offering complete logistics solutions to deliver any kind of freight via air or water, Jayem Logistics is the one of the top logistics service provider in India.
Top logistics service provider in India

Unknown said...

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
swiss taxi

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

I read a lot about the problems of air transport write a thesis but still it seems to me that this is the safest mode of transport

Muthu said...

Appreciate your efforts to spread the knowledge. I have become a fan of this blog!! Thanks

Unknown said...

Really article is very nice and i liked it. could you please explain me about air cargo custom clearance procedure in India for Export and Import.

Asad said...

Thank you for sharing such topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming. https://www.jubaexpresscommbrokers.com/